NextGEN Resize is plugin that resizes the your pictures on the fly depending on the options set using the screen. This plugin requires Alex Rabe’s – NextGEN Gallery Plugin, without which the NextGEN Resize plugin simply will not work.
NextGEN Resize, says it all 🙂 – Every time you upload any and all images, it would resize them on the fly based on the options set on the settings page.
NextGEN Gallery 1.4.x and WP 2.8.x / 2.9
- Easy/Simple to use.
- Resize images, reduce their size and dimensions on the fly, while using NextGEN
- Resize images in a gallery on a click of a button!
- Flexible settings, set dimentions, etc.
- Easy to switch on and off.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Make sure you have installed Alex Rabe’s – NextGEN Gallery Plugin
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- There would an option available in the Gallery tab, called ‘Resize on Uploads’, from where you can fine tune settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“NextGEN – Resize” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.3b – Added a new feature to resize all images in a NextGen Gallery and fixed a lot of issues with some logic while resizing the images based on width and height and height only. A
1.2b – fixed the allocated memory error for PHP and some small bug fixes. If you find any bugs please do inform. Thanks.
1.1b – Added the feature to specifically change the size of the images uploaded based on the height and width both, instead of just height or just width.