This plugin enables you to automatically resize every user-posted image which is larger than given dimensions. Original plugin writen by Jorrit Schippers for vBulletin.
- No resizing
- Enlargement in the same document
- Enlargement in the same window
- Enlargement in a new window
- Enlargement in modal window
It also adds an information bar (which is not displayed when the image is too small) giving information about the original dimensions and filesize.
- Belorussian (be_BY) – FatCow
- Arabic (ar_AR) – ZAH3R
- Japanese (ja) – osakanataro
ncode-image-resizerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit your nCode Settings (Settings – nCode Settings)
- Configure options
- That’s it!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“nCode Image Resizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “nCode Image Resizer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Japanese localization added.
- Arabic localization added.
- Belorussian localization added.
- Initial release.