You can send emails to your website’s users manually.
There is ability to send HTML letters from WordPress admin area to your website’s users.
How does it work?
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘N-letters’
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Download ‘N-letters’.
- Upload the ‘N-letters’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate ‘N-letters’ from your Plugins page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“N-letters. Send newsletters to your website's users” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested up to WP 6.3.
- N-letters. Send newsletters to your website’s users