This integration enables you to use your WooCommerce store as a multichannel order management system. In addition to tracking orders placed directly on your store, the extension imports orders from other platforms and marketplaces, including Walmart, Amazon, eBay, Overstock, and Etsy. After you fulfill an order by providing tracking information, the extension sends this data to the relevant marketplace, marking the order as shipped. This allows you to manage all your orders from within the WooCommerce interface.
- This extension is free to use, and the paid version with extended features will be available in the near future.
- This extension does not need any additional plugins to be installed or accounts to be created.
- This extension is compatible with WooCommerce Shipment Tracking and WooCommerce Shipping & Tax plugins.
The integration automatically imports orders from marketplaces such as Walmart, Amazon, eBay, Overstock, and Etsy to your WooCommerce store.
When you fulfill an order in WooCommerce, the integration automatically submits tracking information to the relevant marketplace.
Support is available via email and live chat.
In the near future, additional integrations and features, such as inventory and product management, will be added.
How to use this plugin
- Install and activate the plugin, then connect your marketplaces.
- This plugin will import your orders to the Orders section of your WooCommerce store. If the SKUs of products in your WooCommerce store and on marketplaces match, WooCommerce will automatically reduce your inventory in WooCommerce.
- Provide a tracking number and carrier on your order. Provide a tracking number and carrier on your order. You can use the Order Shipment box that comes with our plugin, or use compatible WooCommerce Shipment Tracking or WooCommerce Shipping & Tax plugins.
- This plugin will automatically take provided shipping information and submit them to the marketplaces.
For support, feedback or questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Multichannel for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Multichannel for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.