MobiSwitch was created to give users a simple way of switching between themes for users on mobile devices.
It has a simple administration area where you can select what theme you would like to use for the mobile user and whether you would like to display a link to the desktop site in the footer of the wordpress website.
mobiswitchfolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress – Look for MobiSwitch and click activate.
- Go to the plugin settings page and enter your settings, then click Save Settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MobiSwitch” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MobiSwitch” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested with WordPress 3.6
- Removed backwards compatibility. Required version is now 3.4.
- Fixed a bug where the checkbox state wasnt properly shown after saving.
- NOTE – Please go into your MobiSwitch settings page and save your settings again after updating.
- Initial Release.