This plugin allows you to interface wordpress with the “Mobile Security for WordPress” app.
After installing the plugin you will see a qr-code to frame with the app.
The plugin will periodically collect data on:
- Status codes
- Ip Addresses
- Miscellaneous Statistics
In addition to this information from the app will be possible:
- View the version of WordPress
- View requests in real time
- View requests grouped by IP
- Assign a name to an IP address
- Lock IP addresses permanently
- Lock IP addresses temporarily
- Enable IP addresses
- Disable XMLRPC
- Disable login
- Enable login
- View statistics
- View how many Bots or Humans visit the site
- Enable maximum request quotas per ip address (in case the quota will be reached the ip address will be blocked for 15 minutes)
- View users
- Modify users
- View errors and where they occur
- Manage notifications
- Filter requests
All communication between the app and the site is done in a secure way, to access the API exposed by the plugin you need a secret key that is
generated when the plugin is installed and communicated to the app via QR Code. You can also replace the secret key by generating a new one from the plugin preferences.
The Safe Login feature allows you to disable the login (showing a 403 screen). Very useful to avoid Brute Force attacks.
Login can be reactivated temporarily or permanently via the app.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Scan the Qr Code with Mobile Security for WordPress App
I enabled safe login on a site and uninstalled the app. I can no longer access the login page. How can I do this?
To deactivate the safe login in an emergency, use the browser at this URL: /wp-json/mobile_wp_security/v1/emergency-login.
The safe login will be disabled for 5 minutes and you can login to the site to re-associate the site to the app or to disable the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Mobile WP Security” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Mobile WP Security” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug fixing
- Added Multisite Support
- First Version