Minestatus is a WordPress Widget that enables you to show data from a Minecraft server. It uses the Miners.me REST API to get server data.
Returned parameters are:
- Server status
- Server latency
- Server host
- Server ip
- Server port
- Server version
- Server protocol
- Maximum players
- Online players
On a personal note
My sincere apologies for the plugin not working, the last 2 years have been really busy. A lot has changed in minecraft land so some features are changed and new features will arrive later on. If you want to be a part of this plugin please let me know.
- Upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to your widgetized sections
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Minestatus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Minestatus” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Created a new API for this plugin.
- Added and removed some server parameters.
- Added fix for empty players and/or plugins, thanks to Dittiox.
- Added extra checks for older PHP versions
- Created a fallback for when PHP is running in safe_mode.
- Switched to miners.me avatars because Minotar is to slow.
- Switched to miners.me REST API for better up time.
- Changed some options.
- Disabled MineQuery support.
- Support for multiple instances thanks to ShadowDog007
- Small player list bug fix.
- Now supports Minecraft Query and Minequery.
- Added extra parameters: server version, game type, map name, plugins.
- Completely new code structure
- Changed method to load external files
- Added a hydrate function to fix PHP notice issues, found by @Zilacon.
- Added support for 3.5.1
- Some changes in the description
- Added Minotar support
- Added new screenshots
- Improved and cleaned up a lot of unnecessary code
- Improved mineQuery class
- Removed show list option
- Show players bug fix, thanks to @FelFireBlog
- Placed html a separate views
- Created a class to get minequery data
- Added the option show players
- Some small layout changes
- Some minor changes
- Changed calculation for load time and output format to milliseconds.
- Fixed duplicate DOM element ID’s wel toggling player-list.
- Removed fixed buffer size.
- Added screenshots.
- Small output fixes in widget().
- Added options “show server status” and “show server name”.
- Some small tweaks.
- Code clean-up to make it more readable.
- Added on/off options for: load time, server port and playerlist.
- Fixed load time bug.
- Added a fix to check if the server is online. Before this fix the server returned a 500 “internal server” error..
- Switched to QUERY_JSON instead of QUERY for much easier handling of the reponse data.
- First release.