Pretty Permalinks requires outofthebox the module mod_rewrite. This module is a workaround to use pretty permalinks without any rewrite rule. The errorhandling – customized errorpage – will be used to resolve pretty permalinks. mg404Rewrite-Modul sends HTTP-Header-Code depending on the request.
If you have any posts to permalinks, you can try to activate PostProxy to resolve this issue (configurations / misc).
- Unpack mg404rewrite.0.7.zip.
- Copy mg404rewrite into your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page.
- (Re-)Change permalink settings to write .htaccess (configurations / permalinks).
- If you have any posts to permalinks, you can try to activate PostProxy to resolve this issue (configurations / misc).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“mg404Rewrite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors