This plugin helps administrators of the site categorize their wordpress media.
If you need additional help you can contact us for Custom Development.
- Upload the entire “wp-media-category” folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
How can we add media category?
Just like other post types categories, you have assign any media to any category, which you can create under the admin menu, “Media”
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Media Category” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix: (#33) PHP warnings
- Fix: (#17) Uncategorized
- Fix: Escaping issue
- Fix: PHPCS issue
- Fix: Media category issue
- Fix: (#24) Count on notice
- Fix: (#23) HTML is rendering on updating media category
- Fix: Bulk category fix
- Fix: Bottom selection fix
- Fix: Bulk category change
- Fix: (#20) Load front-end scripts on the plugin page
- Fix: (#18) Added class existing condition
- Fix: (#16)Bulk editing issue
- Enhancement: (#11) Add Media Filter at Grid layout
- Enhancement: (#12) Add Media Filter at Add Media section while adding media at blog or page
- Fix: (#10) Remove view link from edit-tags.php
- Fix: (#5) Add an admin review notice
- Fix: Translation fixes
- Fix: Change Media Category bulk action bottom filter not working. (#2)
- Fix: Translation issue fixes. (#4)
- Enhancement: Added media category filter at media list table. (#3)