The Local Magic® WordPress plugin extends the functionality of the SaaS Local Magic® to WordPress so that the local magic can be displayed on the WordPress website. The plugin is for customers of Local Magic® that have an active subscription with the company.
We used this “https://localmagic.reviewmanager.app” server to validate “Local Magic” Plugin license/ Key
and please visit the plugin website at https://www.mrmarketingres.com/local-magic/ for detail information about “Local Magic” plugin.
Please see our Privacy and Policy at https://www.mrmarketingres.com/privacy-policy/
Supporting future development
Collect Local Magic via our App as per Keywords and City
Publish local magic to your website with our WordPress plugin and website local magic widget
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Install From WordPress Admin Panel:
- Login to your WordPress Admin Area
- Go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type “Local Magic” into the Search and hit Enter.
- Find this plugin and Click “Install Now”
- Activate The Plugin
- Download the plugin from WordPress.org repository
- On your WordPress admin dashboard, go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin
- Upload the downloaded plugin file (local-magic.zip) and click Install Now
- Activate “Local Magic” from your Plugins page.
How much does a Local Magic® subscription cost?
A Local Magic® subscription has a cost of $599.99 per month.
Where can I sign up for a Local Magic® subscription?
Please follow this link: [https://www.mrmarketingres.com/local-magic] Local Magic® and fill out the order form on the page
After signing up for a Subscription where can I get Support?
After signing up for a subscription you can call our office at 843-410-1046 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form at https://www.mrmarketingres.com/contact/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Local Magic” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Local Magic” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Just Initial Release of Local Magic® WordPress Plugin
Added left side Menu Widget inside Local Magic Pages
Added Review Widget inside Local Magic Pages
Added Near Me Widget inside Local Magic Pages
Re-arrange some functionalities, Also added Image dynamically renamed with Title ,Alt attributes
1. Re-arrange some functionalities.
2. Added service area dynamic page.
3. Added Point Of Interest Widget area dynamic page.
4. Added Job Posting Schema Data.
1. Minor Functionality changes
1. Some CSS and Html changes
1. LM feature added