The official Liffery WordPress/ Woocommerce plugin is designed to do 2 things for you:
- Easily verify your WordPress/ Woocommerce website URL with your new Liffery for Business account.
- Effortlessly install the Liffery Sidebar for you.
Watch out for updates as new features are brought to the Liffery WordPress/ Woocommerce plugin.
To install the Liffery WordPress/ Woocommerce plugin follow these steps
- Log into your WordPress admin and navigate to the WordPress Plugin management page: /wp-admin/plugins.php
- Click the “Add New” button in the top left of the plugin page
- Search for and install the “Liffery” plugin
- Activate the plugin from the WordPress Plugin management page: /wp-admin/plugins.php page
- Enter your Liffery verification code where prompted in the Liffery plugin settings page: /wp-admin/options-general.php?page=liffery page
- If everything was a success, your Liffery for Business domain will now be verified and the sidebar installed to your site/ shop
What to do if my installation goes wrong?
No problem, just get in touch with Liffery, and we will be available to help.
How can I know if I have set things up correctly?
If you installed and activated the WordPress plugin, and also entered the Liffery verification code to verify your domain, you should now see the Liffery Sidebar on your website.
But, if you hit any issues, don’t be shy, our team at Liffery will be happy to help.
Contributors & Developers
“Liffery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- The first release.