KWL WooCommerce Wishlist is basically unofficial addon for WooCommerce. Logged in users and Guests can both easily manage their wishlists.
Docs & Support
With the default configuration, this plugin, in itself, does not:
- track users by stealth;
- write any user personal data to the database;
- send any data to external servers;
- Translations are currently not supported.
- Upload the entire ‘kwl-woocommerce-wishlist’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Refresh permalinks by click on “Save Permalinks” button in Settings > Permalinks
You will find ‘Woo Wishlist’ menu in your WordPress admin panel. There you can adjust plugin options.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“KWL WooCommerce Wishlist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release