QR stands for Quick Response Codes and was developed by Toyota subsidiary Denso-Wave in 1994 to help remove problems in tracking automotive parts. QR code are a type of two-dimensional barcode that can be read using SmartPhone and dedicated QR reading devices, that link directly to text, emails, websites, phone numbers and more.
[jsqr msg=”your text for qr code” /].
Check our online QR code generator
- Easy installation and integration
- No php GD required
- No 3rd party API required
- No server load to generate and display QR code
- Customizable image size and ECC level
- Cross Browser capability
- Sidebar widget
- Custom WordPress editor button to insert shortcode
Using the Plugin Manager
- Click Plugins
- Click Add New
- Search for
- Click Install
- Click Install Now
- Click Activate Plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release