This plugin provides easy and simple support for uploading .webp file extension in WordPress. You can easily upload these files to WordPress and use them in posts/products and any other post types.
See the [screenshots tab] for more details.
- webp file extension Support to your Media Library
- Safely and fast
- Allow Upload Webp extension in WordPress
- Add a Label Webp in Media Library
- No crop images and no increase in uploads folder (wp-content/uploads/) size
- No conflict with any other plugins
- No additional code
Firstly, install and activate HiWebP (this plugin).
Once activated, you can simply upload WEBP images to your media library like any other file.
Can files be uploaded to the media library?
Yes, files can be uploaded to the media library and viewed at the same time.
What version of WordPress does it support?
We wrote this plugin for WordPress 5.0 and above.
Contributors & Developers
“HiWebP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.6
- Fix Minor Bugs
- Added: Webp Portrait label
- Added: WordPress Localization
- Added: Persian (farsi) Translate
- Added: Create .pot file
- Improved codes
- Added: Label Webp
- Initial Release.