Create a conversion funnel in your wordpress.
Organize your users according to the state they are at.
You can create leads manually or automatically when register new users.
Users can travel through the conversion funnel by visiting different pages.
Referrer system ready with url param.
If you need to notify them, you can use WordPress emails.
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/plugin-name’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Funnel screen to configure the plugin
اگست 10, 2020
at first i thinked it was not working, after reading plugins page i figured out so a submenu "get started" with guided tutorial will be great since we need to create "steps" before i recommend a remake of the menu, and since there is not too much submenus i recommend all under "funnels" last thing, new visitors can only be mapped to one "state" it will be better if we can map them at first step of the funnel they try to access (when we have parallels funnels without common parent) i believe it can be better than cartflow
Contributors & Developers
“Funnel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Funnel” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added leads email notification system.
- WordPress 6.1.1 compatible.
- Restructured dashboard menus, less is more.
- WordPress 6.0 compatible.
- Added AIDA states by default.
- WordPress 5.7 compatible.
- Improved translations.
- Now States have color.
- Improved setting page. Now you can select if you want to enable the funnel pages feature.
- The user state can change whe he/she visits a page.
- Initial version.