A lightweight Formidable Pro anti-spam add-on. No intrusion on the user, simply checks the time it takes to submit the form and generates an error when that time is under a certain threshold.
- Formidable Pro 1.7+
- WordPress 3.7+
- PHP 5.2+
- Upload ‘formidable-anti-spam/’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Set your anti-spam global settings on the Formidable Global Settings page.
- Enable anti-spam on the Form settings page, for each form desired.
- Where is the settings page?
In a tab on the Formidable Global Settings page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Formidable Anti-Spam” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Formidable Anti-Spam” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release