This WordPress plugin allows you to change the size of basic HTML elements. Simply amazing and easy to use.
To learn more about the Font Size plugin please see Plugin URI. See screenshot examples at http://seosthemes.com/font-size/
Install via Plugins > Install New
- Search for “Font Size”
- Click the “Install Now” link
- Click “Activate Plugin”
Via ZIP / FTP
- Unzip the ZIP file and drop the folder straight into your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Font Size” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
15 January 2020
* ADDED: Tested up to: 5.3.2
- Initial release of plugin