Insert your FanDistro.com favorites tracks directly into your WordPress powered website with our Fandistro Favorites Widget.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to http://fandistro.com/account/api-access/ and sign up for an API key.
- Insert your API key into the FanDistro settings of your WordPress admin. Settings -> FanDistro Settings
- Insert widget in the sidebar of your choice under Appearance -> Widgets.
How do I get an API key
- Log in to your FanDistro.com account and then visit http://fandistro.com/account/api-access/
I entered my API key but songs do not play
Your API key is tied to your website. If your website url is http://blog.com/, the url associated with your API key needs to be as well.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FanDistro Favorites” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial plugin import