Eyes Only is the ultimate tool for seamless site privacy. Write your private thoughts with full control over what others can or cannot see.
Using redaction (masking/hiding), any private details in a post can be masked or replaced while still allowing visitors to read the rest of the post’s content.
- Manually redact (mask) text in posts by using handy editor buttons (visual and HTML editor)
- Automatically replace text in any post with another word/phrase of your choosing using Automatic Redactions
Select text to redact in the post editor and click the Redact button (visual and HTML editor)
- Define automatic redactions at Settings > Eyes Only that will hide user-defined text in any post
- Click the Help tab on the settings page for full instructions on how to add/edit automatic redactions
Install and Activate the plugin from the WordPress.org Plugins Repository
Post your questions/comments on the plugin’s home page or send your questions to email@example.com
Contributors & Developers
“Eyes Only” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Eyes Only” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Eyes Only” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Optimize: WordPress 5.4 compatibility
- Optimize: Code cleanup
- Update: WordPress compatibility (4.4)
- Fix: Editor Redact button tooltip
- Optimize: Remove PHP legacy constructors
- Update: WordPress 3.9 compatibility
- Optimize: PHP Compatibility
- Update: WordPress 3.8 support
- Update: WordPress 3.6 support
- Update: Contextual help
- Optimize: Admin settings layout
- Update: WordPress 3.5 compatibility
- Update: Use WP Quicktags API
- Fix: Post editor JS (Peter the Quick(tag))
- Fix: Permission levels for admin menus
- Minor bug fix
- Initial release