Simple History Beaver Builder Add-On extends the plugin Simple History to add more detailed logs for changes made using the Beaver Builder editor.
The log display is very similar to the standard log display, with a few exceptions:
- A link to view the edited page is included.
- Changes are broken down by each Module/Column/Row that is added/deleted/updated.
- Detail sections expand and collapse to make the information easier to read.
See the Screenshots section for more details.
Does this work as an add-on requiring Simple History to be installed? Or does this stand alone?
Simple History Beaver Builder Add-On works as an add-on, and requires both Simple History and Beaver Builder editor to be installed and activated to work as intended.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple History Beaver Builder Add-On” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple History Beaver Builder Add-On” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix PHP 8 warnings.
- Remove \SimpleHistory type-hints.
- Add a visual diff to color changes.
- Change plugin name to “Simple History Beaver Builder Add-On”.
- With Beaver Builder 2.4.2 the script handle
fl-builder-bundleis changed to
- Initial stable release.