Embed Facebook Videos, Posts and Live Status easily. Customise your Facebook Wall and display on your page with easy-to-use Shortcodes.
* Pull in videos based off facebook Page ID
* Pull in Live Streaming based off facebook Page ID
* options to customize Section max width, background color, column count, border color, colum spacing
- Upload the plugin files to the
wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Easy Embed for Social Media Wall screen to configure the plugin
- Fill in the required fieds as per the usage, please note Facebook Access Token is a must for this to work.
- To add the Facebook wall to your site, you can use the shortcode [getfbWall] within any page or post. Advanced WordPress users could also add the function call directly to their theme to use the widget outside of a page or post (more on this below)
To output the Facebook Wall configured on the settings page, simply use the following shortcode anywhere in a post or page within WordPress:
To output a Facebook Wall configured with custom settings, you can define the settings on the shortcode like this:
[getfbWall eefsm_fb_plugin_setting_live_stream=”1″ fb_page_id=’xxxx’]
The full list of shortcode settings:
access_token fb_page_id eefsm_fb_plugin_setting_live_stream eefsm_fb_plugin_setting_page_videos tilebackground tiletext tileborderradius tilebordercolor columncount columnspacing maxwidth
If you are using multiple walls on a single page, then each of your shortcodes needs to have a unique ID.
For those of you who know your way around a WordPress theme, it’s possible to embed the Facebook Wall directly within your theme using the wordpress function do_shortcode. This will allow you to put the widget anywhere in your theme, even outside of a post or a page.
To do so, use the following PHP code anywhere in your theme.
<?php echo do_shortcode('[getfbWall]') ?>
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Embed for Social Media Wall” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Tested upto latest wordpress version #5.8
* Fixed layout as per the free version vs pro
- Fixed issue with Colorpicker in the admin area
- Added link to pro feature, and all the options for additional fields
- typo fix
- Replaced video section with posts, so page posts can be pulled in. Also added likes, comments, description for each post
- Cleaned up admin area and messaging
- Tested upto wp 5.6
- Final admin updates
- Enhanced Instructions in the admin page
- Fixed Instructions in the admin page, made it more enhanced o the user can easily setup access token code
- Updated plugin name
- Fixed link to developers app for access token, added new contributor, disabled live streaming for pro
- All set to go live!