Note! EAS Registration is required. Register at https://easproject.com
IOSS, OSS, Non-Union OSS and UK VAT – EAS automates your EU & UK VAT and Customs compliance.
With EAS selling to all EU countries and UK is just as easy as your domestic sales, or even easier!
EAS removes all the tax and customs compliance barriers preventing your sales throughout the whole EU!
EAS EU compliance Features
- Smart VAT calculator: all 600.000+ reduced rates in use. Your customer knows the whole amount due (including VAT and all applicable customs duties) on purchase and you provide a better customer experience.
- Registration for OSS / IOSS special schemes with intermediary services when needed
- VAT filing and payment management and support
- UK VAT compliance with intermediary services when needed
- Compliance with all schemes, Domestic, B2B, Import, Union and Non-Union schemes. EAS Solution supports all business models, including multi-warehouse.
- Access to EAS Merchant dashboard that contains all invoices and reports
- Ready-for-filing reports, including preparation of fiscal reports for all VAT special schemes, available free of charge in your Merchant dashboard.
- All the data available in accountant friendly format, further reducing the need for manual work.
- WooCommerce High-Performance Order Storage (HPOS) supported.
- PHP 8.0 support verified.
- Prohibition of ordering over the amount of threshold establisehd in EU for IOSS orders.
- EU Company VAT number online validation
How to get started?
Getting started is easy! EAS makes you EU and UK compliant within minutes.
- Register at https://easproject.com
- Install the EAS Plugin, or request free EAS installation assistance
- If you decide to install the plugin your self, please follow setup instructions at the EAS Help Center.
EAS tool provides you with:
- Better customer experience for EU and UK consumers
- The best full landed cost calculator on the market
- Reduced VAT rates for better margins
- IOSS registration without ﬁxed fees or minimum volumes
- Fully automated EU-wide VAT reporting
- HS6 codes assigning
- Blockchain data security
IOSS registration without registration, monthly fees or minimum volumes
EAS all-inclusive IOSS service is volume based. The service includes IOSS registration, IOSS intermediary service, WooCommerce Plugin, IOSS reporting and IOSS ﬁling. EAS handles the complex, so you can focus on your customers.
Introducing UK extension – fully automated UK sales
With the new UK extension + EAS EU Compliance, you can cover more than half a billion consumers with one plugin. EAS makes UK sales easier than ever. The EAS plugin calculates UK VAT, creates VAT reports, ﬁles the reports, and invoices and pays the required VAT on your behalf.
EAS UK VAT service pricing is volume based.
OSS and Non-Union OSS
EAS tool supports all the EU VAT schemes. Meaning EAS supports warehousing products in multiple countries.
Everything is automated, and no manual use of the EAS tool is required. EAS OSS pricing is volume based while non-Union (digital goods) is a small % of the value
Start by installing the EAS compliance plugin and registering at https://easproject.com, or contact us via email or visit the EAS website and book a meeting.
Transparent and clear pricing
EAS volume based fees are simple and transparent, you always know the charges.
Full pricing at https://easproject.com
Available in the following languages:
The following currency switcher plugins are supported:
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher from WooCommerce Payments by Automattic
- WPML WooCommerce Multi-currency by OnTheGoSystems
- WC Currency Switcher by realmag777
- Multi Currency for WooCommerce by VillaTheme
EAS project providing service for assistance installation.
- Register with EAS at https://easproject.com
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugin directory
- Activate EAS EU compliance plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce → EAS EU compliance tab
- Input the following connection point for connection to EAS system API: https://manager.easproject.com/api.
- If you already registered, then obtain authorization keys in Merchant Dashboard https://dashboard.easproject.com. If no please register at https://easproject.com/
- Set the language interface for the Plugin (EN for English is set by Default).
- Tick the box “Enable EAS EU compliance” and press “Save changes” to test connection with API and create necessary EAS system attributes.
- If wrong credentials provided Plugin won’t activate and an error message will be displayed.
- Setup delivery options
- Setup additional product attributes
- Detailed instructions available at EAS Help Center or manual can be found in the plugin directory under the ‘doc’ folder.
Contributors & Developers
“EAS EU compliance” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New freature implemented. EU Company VAT number validation added on the checkout page.
- Integrated into the admin order view visualization for B2B customers’ VAT numbers gathered during the checkout process.
- Resolved an issue related to the display of the checkout page within the editor.
- Incorporated validation for the usage of WordPress blocks on the checkout page.
- Small update in the Tax rates updating logic
- Implemented support for Woo Gift Cards within WooCommerce, enhancing the plugins’s capability for gift card handling.
- Developed a feature ensuring the checkout page reloads after landed cost calculation, addressing compatibility issues with certain store themes that were not displaying payment methods correctly.
- Rectified the problem related to URL encoding/decoding of checkout data, resolving inconsistencies caused by plugins encoding checkout form data improperly.
- Introduced an automated update feature for VAT (Value Added Tax) rates, enhancing the system’s ability to dynamically manage tax rate changes.
- Resolved an issue where Tax columns were duplicating on the Order admin view page, ensuring a streamlined and accurate view for administrators.
- Conducted miscellaneous enhancements and bug fixes to improve the user experience and streamline functionalities within the EAS EU Compliance plugin.
- Validation of EU VAT ID for B2B sales added. Validation implemented in a separate popup window.
- Bug fixed when after landed cost calculated, WooCommerce returns delivery options for store registration country.
- Additional validation added for B2B sales
- Removed unnecessary checkout page reload.
- Refactored plugin behaviour on the checkout steps
- Support of WooCommerce Multilingual and Multicurrency plugin refactored
- Fixed issue with 150€ threshold computation.
- New feature implemented. Now it is possible to send orders to EAS solution directly from admin order page.
- Some minor updates implemented.
- Fully refactored discount handling process. Strating from 1.4.82 EAS EU plugin supports multi coupons.
- New feature implemented: “Prevent orders being paid over 150€ threshold.”
- PHP 8.0 support verified
- Improved whole performance of the plugin
- Fixed issue with unnecessary data in the event log posted.
- Additional validation added full integrity of the plugin data.
- Some unnecessary API calls removed.
- Added support of VAT naming in EU countries
- Hotfix for the detected issue with init process released
- Issue with unsaved checkout form data fixed
- Fixed issue with button positioning on the checkout page
- Enhanced support of WPML multicurrency
- Order number notification issue fixed
- Unnecessary reload of checkout page suppressed
- Return management improved
- Fixed issue with duplicated notifications in the orders
- WooCommerce High-Performance Order Storage (HPOS) support verified
- New translation to Czech added
- Fixed known issue with Delivery taxation desiplaying in the WooCommerce admin Dashboard
- WordPress 6.2 compatibility verified
- Coupons taxation improved
- Error messages length reduced in the log
- Languages updated
- Fixed the issue with noitification of tracking number
- Fixed bug with doubled notifications
- Fixed issue with discounts application
- Mechanism for post sale orders processing enhanced
- Fixed bugs in the front end UI
- New feature implemented. Combined WooCommerce VAT calculation engine and EAS EU compliance Engine, that gives flexible configuration of Taxes.
- Minor bug fixed with processing orders without payment methods
- Minor bugs fixed in the Admin dashboard
- Added support for Advanced Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce by AlgolPlus
- New operational mode “Standard mode” implemented. Now plugin supports third party VAT calculators
- Some minor bugs fixed with delivery options and delivery/billing addresses
- Improved Merchandise portal integration. Attributes processing works faster up 10 times
- Minor changes to the Settings page implemented
- Order creation process enhanced
- Support of WordPress 6.1 revision implemented
- United Kingdom (UK) orders support implemented
- Support of currency switcher implemented
- WPML advanced locales code supported
- Administrative part of the plugin enhanced
- Configuratoin of Design of the Calculate button added
- Support of custom order Statuses implemented
- Support of refunds enhanced
- Support of tracking numbers by Ascendia implemented
- Support of cart abandonment plugins implemented
- Translations updated
- Tracking of canceled orders implemented
- Support of coupons enhanced (including WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency logic)
- Some functions from PHP v8.* were detected and replaced by analogues
- Delivery options support inhanced
- Refund management inhanced
- WPML multicurrency support inhanced
- Support for smart coupons implemented
- Additional shipping attributes supported
- Support for customized Themes inhanced
- Logic for different settings for displaying of taxes at Cart and Checkout steps changed
- Translations updated