Get Dokan more user friendly with this free plugin!
* You can restrict vendors/sellers data from customers
Automatic Install From WordPress Dashboard
- Login to your the admin panel
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New
- Search Dokan Plus
- Click install and activate respectively.
Manual Install From WordPress Dashboard
If your server is not connected to the Internet, then you can use this method-
- Download the plugin by clicking on the red button above. A ZIP file will be downloaded.
- Login to your site’s admin panel and navigate to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
- Click choose file, select the plugin file and click install
Install Using FTP
If you are unable to use any of the methods due to internet connectivity and file permission issues, then you can use this method-
- Download the plugin by clicking on the red button above.A ZIP file will be downloaded.
- Unzip the file.
- Launch your favorite FTP client. Such as FileZilla, FireFTP, CyberDuck etc. If you are a more advanced user, then you can use SSH too.
- Upload the folder to wp-content/plugins/
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins -> Installed
- Activate the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dokan Plus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Dokan Plus” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
[Fix] Compatibility fixes with the latest WP
[Fix] Settings tab disappears
V- 1.0.2- Fix – disappear settings of Dokan settings tab
V- 1.0.1 – Fix – compatibility issue with latest Dokan Lite
V- 1.0.0 – Inital Release