Dining Dashboard provides content managers with the tools they need to create beautiful food and drink menus for their websites.
Our goal is to provide an excellent user experience for both content managers and website visitors. Built to work in harmony with the Gutenberg editor and focused on working towards a future where full site editing will become a reality.
- Fully responsive menu layouts
- Support for both wide and full-width alignment options
- Single or multiple column menu section formats
- Collapsible menu sections
- Menu items with titles, images, descriptions, pricing and dietary requirement icons
- Lazy loading background images for faster loading times
- Structured markup of food and/or drink items for search engine optimization
- Dashboard widget for quick overview of all your menus
- Custom styles for all default WordPress themes
- Ability for developers to override front end templates in your sites theme
This plugin provides 5 blocks.
- Menu Intro
- Menu Section
- Section Heading
- Menu Section Column
- Menu Item
Using composer and git for version control is highly recommended.
Bedrock is a great way to install, configure, and manage WordPress with security and modern development practices in mind.
If you are using composer you can install Dining Dashboard with the following command:
composer require wpackagist-plugin/dining-dashboard "1.0.0"
You can also checkout the repository using into your plugins directory with the following command:
svn co http://svn.wp-plugins.org/dining-dashboard/1.0.0 /path/to/plugins/dining-dashboard
- Download and install automatically through your admin panel.
- Upload the plugin to your ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory.
The following tutorial is a step by step guide illustrating how to create a two column menu with separate sections for breakfast, lunch, dinner and desert.
Where can I get support?
Feel free to post a support request in our WordPress support forums. We will try to answer all questions however our time is limited so can not guarantee timely responses.
If you are looking for a high level of support or need help with your website development you can purchase these services from our website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dining Dashboard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Dining Dashboard” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.