Plugin which customizes order of search results by additional priority value. It supports plain WordPress search functionality as well as plugin Relevanssi.
The main part of the plugin is new administration page (Admin -> Tools -> Search priorities) where you can set priority to single pages or posts. Items with higher priority will be shown on top of search results listing.
Screencast with usage of the plugin can be found in this post on my blog.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unpack ZIP archive (so new
odwp-add_search_prioritiesdirectory is created)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Customize search results order” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Customize search results order” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Some code fixes because of publishing on WordPress Plugins Directory
- Some code fixes (
- Ajax added to plugin’s admin page.
- Source codes translated to English.
- The very first functional version.
odwp-prioritymeta value to posts/pages.
- Added admin page for test searchs and updating priorities.