Covid Coupons are a means to support small businesses in your area that may be struggling due to closures and isolation of COVID-19. This plugin displays a form to use with Stripe.com to sell gift certificates for small businesses during COVID-19.
- The current plugin uses the payment gateway Stripe. I am not affiliated with them. Your company is responsible for any of their fees. It is currently supported in the countries listed here. If it is not available in your country, contact me and I will try to add in another payment option available for you.
- Developers can join the repo on GitHub: [https://github.com/elambro/fight-covid-with-gifts-wp]
- If you do not have one already, contact your host to install a SSL certificate, so that you can access your website at https://.
- Download and install the WordPress plugin below.
- Sign up for a Stripe.com account to accept credit card payments.
- Complete the options in the WordPress admin page, including entering the API keys given by Stripe.
- Enter the shortcode
[sell-gift-certificates]in any page or post to allow visitors to buy Covid Coupons (gift certificates). You can otherwise customize the page using text or photos like a normal WordPress pagee.
- After purchasing a coupon, the coupon code will be displayed on the screen, and emailed to the WordPress admin and the visitor’s email address, if given.
- Track the coupons sold using the Admin table in WordPress. Be sure to check the payments went through on your Stripe account.
- When the COVID-19 crisis is finished in your area, let your customers cash in their Covid Coupons in your store or restaurant.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Covid Coupons – Fight Covid-19” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Covid Coupons – Fight Covid-19” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.