Course Completed for Learndash is the best way to prevent user from accessing course content after course completion.
- Define the text that the user who has completed the course will see.
- This text will replace content on lessons, topics and quizzes pages related to the completed course.
- Select courses by access mode to NOT be affected by the plugin (for example, paid courses).
- Select user roles to NOT be affected by the plugin (for example, group leaders).
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Visit settings through “Completed Course” (LearnDash – LMS submenu) link.
Does this plugin insert or delete anything from the database?
Not at all. Your data is safe.
Does this plugin work with any theme?
That’s the goal, but we cannot be sure. There are so many themes! If you have any troubles, please use the support forum.
Have feedback or a feature request?
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins! Just drop us an email with your suggestion.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Course Completed for Learndash” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release.