Professionally showcase your countdown timer. This plugin adds a new block in the Block Editor by which you can create a professional-looking countdown timer block!
It is very effective in presenting your countdown timer nicely. There are many options that you can use to decorate your countdown timer in any color you like.
- Fully Customizable: All the options you need to arrange the showcase to your liking are available here.
- Different Templates: This block comes with different templates, you can easily change the templates.
- Elements settings: Change the elements settings such as show hide days, hours, minutes, and seconds. Also, change the labels of them.
Expired: Show expire content after the countdown expired.
Hide on 0: Hide box that reaches 0.
Hide on Mobile: Hide countdown timer in mobile view.
Hide on Tablet: Hide countdown timer in tablet view.
Prefix Text: Show prefix text before the countdown timer.
Suffix Button: Show suffix button after countdown timer.
Prefix Suffix Direction: Prefix Suffix Content direction.
Single Style: All timer unit box single style.
Dismiss Button: Dismiss button to hide the countdown.
How to use
- First, install the Countdown Timer plugin
- Add the Countdown Timer block from the block category called “Widgets” in the Gutenberg editor.
- You can change block settings from the right-side settings sidebar.
For Installation help click on Installation Tab
- Did you like this plugin? Dislike it? Have a feature request? Please share your feedback with us
⭐ Check out the Parent Plugin of this plugin-
🔥 b Blocks – Best gutenberg blocks collections for WordPress.
⭐ Check out our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Best audio player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 StreamCast – A fully-featured Radio Player Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Countdown Time Display events date into a timer.
From Gutenberg Editor:
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For Countdown Timer
- Click on the Countdown Timer block to add the block
Download & Upload:
- Download the Countdown Timer plugin (.zip file)
- In your admin area, go to the Plugins menu and click on Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the
countdown-time.zipfile and click on Install Now
- Activate the plugin and Enjoy!
- Download and upload the Countdown Timer plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Is the Countdown Timer Block free?
Yes, Countdown Timer Block is a free Gutenberg block plugin.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Can I change block settings?
Yes, you can change block settings from the Gutenberg block editor’s right sidebar.
How many times can I reuse a block?
You can use unlimited times as you want.
Where can I get support?
You can post your questions on the support forum here
Contributors & Developers
“Countdown Timer block – Display the event's date into a timer.” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Countdown Timer block – Display the event's date into a timer.” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fix the issue.
- Not load scripts if block is not used.
- Responsive enable/disable option.
- Fix free-pro activation conflict.
- Responsive Fix
- Add translate feature
- Fix HTML Render
- Reduce PHP Code
- Performance Improvement
- Fix issue
- Reduce PHP Code
- Performance upgrade
- Performance upgrade
- Change default colors & performance upgrade
- Separator CSS fix
- Update labels in a modern way
- Separator align fix
- Fix days count
- Layout fixing
- Initial Release