Convertix Pixel Integration.
Please, be advised that this plugin will not work properly without a valid account with Convertix Company.
First, create an account at https://convertix.digital/
This plugin lets you:
- Add Convertix Pixel to your website.
- If you have an existing setup of GTM and other Pixel using another plugin or hardcoded, you’ll need to remove it for conflicts.
- Automatically tracks PageView events without js library and optimize page speed.
- Track your website’s visitors without the hasle of inserting pixels code and not seeing all convertions in your ads platform.
Convertix Digital Pixel makes your analytics data resistant to:
- 3rd party cookies blockers (adBlockers can’t block it)
- intelligent tracking protection (Safari, Firefox, etc will track all users)
- Optimize you ad spending with Advanced Matching Tracking
- Unzip and upload the “convertix-pixel” to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings / Convertix Pixel, enter your informations and set additional options
What is Convertix
Please refer to the description of Convertix Digital Marketing.
Which Marketing Platforms Does Convertix Integrates to
Meta Pixel (Facebook and Instagram), Google AdWords, Google Analytics 4, Tiktok Pixel, LinkedIn Insight Tag, ActiveCampaign Pixel, and much more to come.
Can I use Convertix Pixel Without an Accont?
No, for now you need an account to use the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Convertix Pixel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Convertix Pixel” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.
- Includes Meta and Google Pixel
- Includes Convertix Pixel
1.0.1 – 1.0.16
- Good name fixes for publishing plugin on wordpress.org
- Fix input names to match variables name changes
- Included Tiktok Pixel
- Included LinkedIn Pixel
- Automatic calculation for Convertix Variable (disabled)
- Solved issue with interface
- Included On/Off Plugin
- Off Code only for testing purposes
- Included ActiveCampaign Tracking Code
- Internal perfomance improvements
- Fix internal variables
- Perfomance issues
- Fix issue to Google Optimize within Plugin
- Included support to Google Optimize within Plugin
- fixed bug on FB Pixel API 2
- Performance Issues with GTM Client Variables