Unleash the power of your business — and drive more revenue — by integrating Constant Contact with WooCommerce today.
Constant Contact is built to simplify the complex and confusing task of marketing your idea, even if you’re a beginner. And our award-winning team of marketing advisors is there for every customer, every step of the way, offering live, real-time marketing advice on the phone or online anytime you get stuck.
With Constant Contact you can:
Easily connect WooCommerce to your Constant Contact account and sync contacts automatically.
Drag and drop a product(s) from your WooCommerce catalog and insert them into your email in seconds.
Target the right customer/prospect with the right message with predefined segments based on your customers’ purchasing behavior:
All WooCommerce contacts who opt in to receive email e-marketing
Recent Customers: Purchased within 30 days
First-time Customers: Purchased once
Repeat Customers: Made more than one purchase
Lapsed Customers: Have not made a purchase in more than 120 days
Prospects: Have not made a purchase yet
Bring customers back to your online store with automated, targeted emails.
Find new customers with our social marketing and advertising tools to expand your reach.
Automatically send a customized branded abandoned cart email to customers who left items in their cart and track resulting revenue.
Integrating Constant Contact with your WooCommerce store is a simple process:
Install and activate the Constant Contact + WooCommerce plugin.
At the top of your screen, click the button that says “Connect Your account”, or create an account if you don’t already have one.
You will then be directed to the Constant Contact website where you will be prompted to sign in/create an account.
Upon sign in/account creation, your Constant Contact +WooCommerce plugin will be connected to your Constant Contact account. Finally, you will be redirected back to your WordPress dashboard where you will see a message confirming the connection has been successful.
You will now need to enter some additional information surround the importing of contacts. You can do this by clicking on the Constant Contact option that is listed under WooCommerce in your left sidebar on your dashboard.
For detailed instructions on integrating Constant Contact and WooCommerce please visit our Knowledge Base where you can find Help By Topic, Video Tutorials, and Quick Start Guides.
Contributors & Developers
“Constant Contact + WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated – Constant Contact Dashboard button now opens Dashboard in a new tab.
- Updated – Set default value for importing contacts to ‘true’.
- Fix – Fixed broken form field layout on ‘Import your contacts’ tab.
- New – Add Checkbox Filter Location setting
- Tweak – Delete plugin options on de-activation
- New – Adding minimum required WooCommerce version.
- Updated – Resolving various undefined index notices when WP_DEBUG is enabled.
- Updated – Add links to documentation in README Frequently Asked Questions.
- Updated – Use WooCommerce’s WC_Validation::is_phone() for Phone Number setting validation.
- Updated – Use WooCommerce’s wc_sanitize_phone_number() for Phone Number setting sanitization.
- Tweak – Change
NewsletterPreferenceCheckbox::save_user_preference_to_ordermethods to fire on
- Tweak – Replace
- Updated – Revised abandoned cart functionality to instead be abandoned checkouts
- Fix – Fixed callback warning about WooTab and enqueue_scripts
- New – Introduced the “abandoned carts” feature, where abandoned carts are captured and stored in the database for further action.
- New — Introduced new authenticated REST API endpoints that list abandoned carts.
- New – Added Campaign ID data inclusion for purchased orders originating from your mailing campaigns.
- Fix – Fixed compatibility issue with phone numbers and PHP 7.3
- Tweak – Updated wording in our WooCommerce tab.