Cocohub allows you to create bots – with a human touch.
Using friendly templates, drag&drop building blocks and pre-built intents (understanding what the user wants), you can create a fully functional conversational bot – in minutes. You don’t need any previous coding skills or prior knowledge.
How do you connect a WordPress bot to your website?
1. First of all, log in, choose your bot’s personality – appearance, voice, name and base persona.
2. Then, choose a template – one that can be adapted or changed afterwards. This will be the bot’s brain, or what it actually does.
3. After building your bot, go to the “Text” option in the testing area on the main bot dashboard.
4. Once it’s ready, choose your plan.
5. After choosing your plan, go to the channels, choose “WordPress”, and click “Connect”, then, “Copy channel ID”
6. After activating the plugin, go to “settings”, customize the bot’s dimensions, icon and other details; paste the channel ID you copied into the relevant space.
7. Go to your website’s code, write [cocobot] and save.
8. It’s ready! Start enjoying your chatbot.
Install and activate the plugin.
Under the plugin settings set your bot name and set your bot component_url from cocohub.ai
Use the shortcode [cocobot] to add it to your page
To get more in depth instructions follow the tutorial here: https://docs.cocohub.ai/tutorials/wp_cocobot
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CoCoHub” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Release Date – 21st July, 2021
- Support for cocohub personalities
Release Date – 6th October, 2020
- retry for failed messages
- adjustable fab side
- blocking input between messages
Release Date – 23rd July, 2020
- owner email field for leadgen
Release Date – 21st July, 2020
- compatbility with WP 5.4.*
- positioning fix
Release Date – 12nd July, 2020
- rtl support
- language translation support
- links in bubbles
- fab positioning
Release Date – 21st May, 2020
- Updated settings page
- Link to visual builder
Release Date – 9th March, 2020
- First release with chat-window and basic configuration ready to be connected to any component