Client Logo Carousel Slider is the most powerful and user-friendly Carousel plugin for wordpress to create beautiful carousels with
Images. This will help you to build partner/logo carousel on your wordpress website. This carousel plugin has many build in feature that you can use to build your client logo carousel.
You’ll be able to display
Logo Carousel / Partner Carousel – Create beautiful logo carousel/ Partner slider/carousel within a minute.
It allows you to display logos of clients, partners, sponsors, affiliates etc in carousel slider with shortcode.
- It contains all logos added in backend. For default carousel, we can call shortcode to our wordpress editor directly, by using
- And we can call shortcode to our php template file using
echo do_shortcode('[clc-carousel carousel_id=YOUR_CLC_CAROUSEL_ID]');
- More are coming – Adding the fearture to create wordpress carousel with posts, page, product by adding title price etc.
Key Feature List
- Fully Responsive and Touch-friendly.
- Lightweight, Fast & Powerful.
- Shortcode Generator.
- Extremely User-friendly Admin Panel.
- Create Carousel using images from media gallery, posts, products etc.
- Drag and drop image slides Re-ordering.
- Multiple Carousels. (Create unlimited carousels into same page)
- AutoPlay Speed Control.
- Infinite looping for the carousel.
- Support all modern browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Edge etc.
- Fast and Active Support.
- And much more options.
Page Builders Ready
- Gutenberg (WordPress 5.0.2)
- Themify Builder etc.
- PHP 5.6 or later
- MySQL 5.6 or later
- WordPress 4.3 or later
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working
AUTOMATIC INSTALLATION (EASIEST WAY)
To do an automatic install of Client Logo Carousel Slider, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and
click Add New.
In the search field type “Client Logo Carousel Slider”. Once you have found it you can install it by simply
clicking “Install Now” and then “Activate”.
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
- Download lorem-carousel.zip
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
- Select wp-carousel-free.zip from your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
- Download lorem-carousel-free.zip
- Extract the wp-carousel-free directory to your computer
- Upload the wp-carousel-free directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin.
- Who should use Client Logo Carousel Slider?
Client Logo Carousel Slider is perfect for photographers, designers, bloggers, different organizations, and small to large businesses. Basically, if you want to create beautiful carousels like, Image Carousel, Post Carousel, and Product Carousel, then you need to use Client Logo Carousel Slider.
- What types of carousel you can create using Client Logo Carousel Slider?
You can create three (3) types of carousel using Client Logo Carousel Slider such as: Image Carousel, Post Carousel, and Product Carousel. And with the Premium Version, you can create also Content Carousel and Video Carousel.
- Do I need to have coding skills to use Client Logo Carousel Slider?
No. You don’t need any coding skill. No more pain writing any shortcode attributes to display carousel in your site. With just a few clicks, you can amazingly create unlimited Image, Post, and Product Carousels.
- Is Client Logo Carousel Slider responsive?
Yes, Client Logo Carousel Slider is fully responsive, mobile and touch-friendly.
- Can I add Client Logo Carousel Slider anywhere on my website?
Yes, you can add Logo Carousel inside your blog posts, pages, widgets, and anywhere else on your WordPress website with a shortcode or PHP function.
- Can I have multiple carousels with the separate setting?
Yes. You can have an unlimited carousel with each separate setting in the page, post, template, widget or anywhere you like.
- Will Client Logo Carousel Slider work with my theme?
Client Logo Carousel Slider works with any WordPress theme if themes are developed according to WordPress standard.
- How can I get support if the plugin is not working?
If you face any problem with our plugin or something is not working as it should, first follow the preliminary steps:
Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
If none of the previously listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and plugin versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible.
- Where can I report bugs?
If you find a bug, please report it in our active support forum. You will be replied once the issue is resolved.
- Is Client Logo Carousel Slider compatible with WordPress multisite?
Yes, Client Logo Carousel Slider works perfectly with WordPress multi-site network.
- How to use ‘Client Logo Carousel Slider’ in WordPress 5.0 Gutenberg Block Editor
Adding a Client Logo Carousel Slider (Image Carousel, Post Carousel, Product Carousel) using the WordPress 5.0 Block Editor is pretty straight-forward. You can paste the generated shortcode into a ‘Paragraph Block’ or use the ‘Shortcode Block’. It works nicely as classic editor.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Client Logo Carousel – Responsive Logo Image Slider for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors