Bots are special Telegram accounts designed to handle messages automatically. Telegram introduced that bots can be used as channel admins so they can send messages to channels if the bot has been assigned as channel administrator.
Channeller (Telegram Channel Admin) helps you to integrate Telegram bot and Telegram Channel to your WordPress site and send newsletter to channel members.
- Send to Multiple Channels
- Log Activities
- Support Custom Post Types
- Send Url, short Url or Custom Message
- Send Photo to channel
- Ability to send featured image
- Ability to send post content
- Send Text and Photo Messages to Groups
- Supports Html Tags in Messages including a, b, strong, code, em and pre
- Send Images from other sites
- Send Video Files your WordPress site
- Send Audio Files from your WordPress site
- Set Default Settings for sending
- Send Inline Buttons to channel
- Send Messages as Future Posts
Notice: add @Channeller_Bot robot to your group to get the Group ID, your bot should be one of the Group members for sending messages.
From your WordPress dashboard:
Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
Search for ‘Channeller’
Activate Telegram Newsletter from your Plugins page. (You’ll be greeted with a Welcome page.)
Upload the ‘Channeller’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
Activate Telegram Newsletter from your Plugins page.
Visit ‘Channeller’ on WordPress admin panel and adjust your configuration.
- Does it send the message with every new post or update post?
Yes you can send newsletter whenever you publish or update a post, but the newsletter will be sent if you click the check box named as “Send to Channels”.
- Does it send photo, video or audio files?
Yes, but your first message to any channel should be Text Message.
- can this plugin send message to groups?
Yes, but you should have Group Unique ID. add @Channeller_Bot to Group and receive the ID, your bot should be one of the Group members for sending messages.
Contributors & Developers
“Channeller – Telegram Channel Administrator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
change file_get_contents function to CURL
Future Posts Support for channels
Glass Button Send Message Fixed
Added Inline Keyboards (Glass Button) Support
Fixed send photo conflict on php 5.6
Fixed First Text Message Bug shown for some Users:
Set Default Metabox Settings
Send Video Files if Uploaded to your wordpress
Send Audio Files if Uploaded to your wordpress
View Channel Id
Ability to send Image from web urls
no need to file_info function anymore
Limit image captions to 200 characters and messages to 3000 characters
Supports Html Tags in Messages including a, b, strong, code, em and pre
Fix Upload Button and Menu Position
ability to Send Post Content and Featured Image
send text and photo to Telegram Groups.
send Photo to channels.
send to channels separately.
send messages to channels using telegram bot API.