There is an admin section Options -> BP Profile Tabs where you can change the jQuery UI Theme, the default is cupertino.
Any of the themes available at http://jqueryui.com/themeroller/ can be used for the tabs, it loads either Google or Microsoft hosted jQuery UI theme CSS.
- Upload bp-profile-tabs.zip to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the options under Options -> BP Profile Tabs in the WordPress Admin section.
- Why is the theme cupertino?
You can change the theme BuddyPress Profile Tabs is using in the options section for the plugin under Options -> BP Profile Tabs.
Contributors & Developers
“BuddyPress Profile Tabs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added ability to control which tabs show for each member type
- Updated WordPress compatible up to version.
- Allow for custom jQuery UI theme
- Bug fix
- Using the same version of the jQuery UI theme as the jQuery UI installed in the current version of WordPress on the server.
- Added example tabs in the admin section.
- Registering scripts based on http or https protocol to avoid https errors.
- Fixed anonymous function issue ( for WordPress installs running on PHP version < 5.3 )
- Updates for BuddyPress 2.0
- Added jQuery CDN
- Added options import and export
- Removed base theme as no longer supported by jQuery UI
- Updated jQuery UI themes to version 1.11.0 ( except from Microsoft which is still at 1.10.4 )
- Various performance enhancements and fixes
- New jQuery UI CSS
- Fixed tab order issue
- Verified to work with BuddyPress 1.8
- Verified to work with WordPress 3.6
- Allows either Google or Microsoft hosted jQuery UI CSS
- A bit of code cleanup to make it easier to read for developers.
- Re-organizing the code to make it a little more efficient.