Bookingmood is a booking calendar that is completely customizable to your needs, allowing you to accept online bookings or just to display availability.
- Customization: Design the calendar to blend in with your website
- Manageable: Easily manage your bookings and availability from one system
- Booking inquiries: Receive booking enquiries directly from your widgets
- Synchronization: Sync with other sites and platforms
- Smart rules: Customize your pricing and availability with smart rules
- Search & book: Next to a calendar, you can also add a search widget to your website
- Collaborate: Work together with cleaners, property managers and other colleagues
- Multilingual: Thanks to our community, our widgets are available in 8 languages already!
- Analytics: View important statistics at a glance: how many days your rental is booked the coming 90 days?
With this plugin it’s very easy to embed our booking calendar on your website.
We offer a 25% discount on the first order for WordPress users. Use this coupon on the check-out:
Get started for free on Bookingmood.com!
Read more in our step-by-step WordPress manual.
How do I use this plugin?
You can get started with this plugin in just 5 steps:
- Sign up for an account on Bookingmood.
- Follow the steps there to create a widget.
- Once you have created a widget, navigate to the “embed” tab and copy the oEmbed URL.
- Now you can simply paste the link in the editor on the page or post you like.
- You should see the widget appear!
The widget does not seem to resize properly
In the WordPress page editor, widgets might not resize, causing scrollbars to be visible.
When you view the actual page however, resizing should work fine.
Contributors & Developers
“Bookingmood” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Bookingmood” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix resize behavior
- Test for WordPress 6.0
- Make height adjustment more robust
- Initial version