Audio Player Widget is a small plugin that provides support for using the Audio-Player plugin in WordPress sidebars.
The Audio Player Widget requires Martin Laine’s WordPress Audio Player plugin.
- Homepage for Audio Player: http://wpaudioplayer.com/.
- WordPress Plugin Page for Audio Player: https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/audio-player/
Using the Audio Player Widget is simple. If your theme supports widgets and you have the Audio Player plugin
installed, you can drag the widget to the sidebar and specify a label and URL for an MP3 file. The widget
will render the Audio Player in the sidebar when the page is loaded by dynamically generating the [audio:URL] tag
the Audio Player plugin requires.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload audio-player-widget.php to wp-content/plugins/audio-player-widget.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- What options are available?
The widget is very simple, specifying only a label and a URL.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Audio Player Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.