Aspose.PDF Exporter Plugin for WordPress allows administrators to export posts/pages to PDF document. This module demonstrates powerful Export feature of Aspose.PDF Cloud. It adds a simple bulk action in the drop down “Export to PDF(Aspose.PDF Exporter)” and as soon as the bulk action is called, it exports all posts to a PDF document.
- This Plugin works only with PHP version >=5.6.20
Please follow the instructions in this post for detailed manual
1. Download the plugin and extract it.
2. Upload the directory ‘/aspose-pdf-exporter/’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
4. Click on ‘Aspose.PDF Exporter’ link under Settings menu to access the admin section.
Enable Free and Unlimited Access. No Sign Up required.
Do you have questions or issues with Aspose.PDF Exporter? Please Use these support channels.
Contributors & Developers
“Aspose.PDF Exporter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed – Activator URL warning
- Fixed – “Sorry you are not allowed to access this page” issue
- Easy one click setup.
- Free and unlimited Access to Export your WordPress posts/pages to PDF.
- Automatic and secure self-configuration. No need to Sign In or Sign Up on aspose.cloud website.
- Upgraded to latest Aspose.Cloud REST API.
- Upgraded to latest Aspose.PDF Cloud SDK.
- As soon posts/pages are exported into PDF, it will prompt to save PDF file instead of link for download file.
- This is the first version