Coming up with ideas, generating content and finding related information takes a lot of time and can be very expensive.
Our technology is aimed at helping writers create unique textual content by making the creation process quicker, cost efficient, and much more pleasant. It creates unique, proofread, high-quality content from scratch, simulating a real human writer. You choose the topic and length, and our algorithm will create textual content for your blog or website.
All it requires from you is:
- Install and activate the plugin
- Type in a topic, two to five words long
- Choose the length of the text you need and let Articoolo do the rest
You may also use our plugin to rewrite text.
How Does It Work?
Articoolo’s content creator works like the human brain would when asked to write an article.
- First, it will analyze the context of your topic and understand it. For example, if you want Articoolo to write an article about “The appliance variety of Apple”, Articoolo will understand first that “Apple” in this context is a name of a corporation, not a fruit
- Once Articoolo understands the context of your topic, it will find the best resources to use as a base and extract sentiment and important keywords
- It will then find related content based on the sentiment and main keywords, reconstructing everything to one coherent piece of text
- At the end of this process, Articoolo will rewrite the article using an NLP engine for multi-level semantic identification and verify the readability and uniqueness of the text
Once the process is complete, which won’t take more than a few minutes, you will have a completely unique, proofread, original high-quality article!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/articoolo-unique-content-creatordirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Articoolo screen to configure the plugin
Q: How many articles can I create?
A: You can create, and purchase, as many articles as you like. All the articles you create will be waiting for you in the “My Account” section, and you can choose which articles you’d like to purchase.
Q: How much does it cost to use Articoolo?
A: All our pricing packages and subscriptions can be found at http://articoolo.com/price
Q: How unique are the articles created by Articoolo?
A: Every article created by Articoolo has a uniqueness level of at least 80%, most of them have a uniqueness level of 95% or higher.
Q: How is using Articoolo any different from plagiarism?
A: Using Articoolo is not plagiarism, because all of the content created by Articoolo is unique, and cannot be found anywhere else on the internet. Even using websites such as CopyScape will show that the content created by Articoolo is entirely original.
Q: What resources do you use?
A: Articoolo’s algorithm uses varied resources from academic databases to the open World Wide Web, but no matter what resource it uses, the result will always be as unique as a piece of original content.
Q: How come the articles are unique?
A: During the process of creating an article, the content goes through a rewriting and rephrasing phase. Our rewrite method employs an innovative approach to rephrasing where the system works to make decisions for any specific context. We’ve developed a global classifier which takes a pattern or phrase, its context (the sentence this pattern/phrase appears in), as well as candidate patterns, and can determine whether or not it is possible to replace the new pattern with the original one within the given sentence while keeping the original meaning. This methodology ensures that the result is completely unique and will not be considered as copied.
Contributors & Developers
“Articoolo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Articoolo” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
First plugin release
Bug fix version