App Service Assistant is a troubleshooting assistant for Microsoft Azure App Service Web Apps (Windows).
This plugin provides information not limited to: php_errors.log, WordPress debug.log, WordPress themes, environment variables, plugins and other components.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->App Service Assistant to see the plugin in action
- What does this do?
Please see the description above. The plugin is meant to be used on Azure App Service | Web App | WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“App Service Assistant” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated Paths and fixed issues in Linux environment
- This is the first version