Bootstrap FAQ plugin integrated with Custom Post Type. Shortcode [ak_bootstrap_faq].
The installation of AK Bootstrap FAQ plugin is easy and even a beginner can deal with it. It dispay FAQs category wise or normal list wise. Also there is a setting page for change the color of everything as you like.
The features of the AK Bootstrap FAQ plugin:
- Two type of view 1. category & 2. normal
- Unlimited FAQs and category support
- Send answer to user via mail
- Post user’s question answer
- Change color from admin section
- Compatible with WordPress standard themes
- Option to expand/collapse FAQs
Upload the AK Bootstrap FAQ plugin to your blog, Activate it.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- How to change the colors?
If you whant to change the colors, then go to AK Bootstrap FAQ > AK Bootstrap FAQ setting page after installing.
- Display mode:
Display mode is for front view. If you choose ‘Normal’, then your FAQs will be shown as a list. Or if you choose ‘Category wise’, then FAQs will be shown as a list through category.
Contributors & Developers
“AK Bootstrap FAQ” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “AK Bootstrap FAQ” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Latest version