Visually change text styles in your theme
Using AFC you can change the font and other text properties in your site.
For more help please visit this link.
Process of changing styles is really easy:
- Open the editor
- Choose a text
- Change the style !
Currently you can change following properties:
- Font Family
- Font Size
- Font Style
- Font Weight
- Text Color
- Text Decoration
- Text Shadow
- After editing properties and saving changes, you can choose to load your selector in only specific page types with specific page ids.
- The plugin also has a short code that lets you use a selector within your post content.
- Another most important feature of the plugin is that it lets you use google fonts in your theme.
Enjoy using this free plugin !!
HOW TO INSTALL
or after downloading the plugin go to wordpress dashboard and navigate to plugins > installed plugins , then from top click Add New button , in next page press upload , select the file and press Install Now.
HOW TO ACTIVATE
HOW TO USE
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Font Changer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Advanced Font Changer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- RTL styles edited
- Resolved problem that on some hosts plugin was unable to create its fonts table in database
- Resolved problem that when you upload a font it was not being added in fonts list.
- Edited plugin strings
Before update you must backup your fonts
For understanding how to backup please read this important blog post