With this plugin admins are able to communicate with their users. That is useful if you have a website where you don\’t want your users to talk with each other. Every term of the plugin is customizable, so you can translate it in your own language.
You will need to create some pages, to put following shortcodes in:
0.1.4 Secured function if another plugin uses same function, so it don’t has to be redeclared
– bugfix mysql error when someone calls sent messages and still no message is sent. See support forum read_message.php Error
– bugfix set dynamic term page on sent messages page. See support forum read_message.php Error
Big update! Now it is possible to search within the messages. That is usefull if you have many messages. It is a full text search in the messages and their subjects.
- Upload admin_user_messages to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress.
- Create Pages, like described in Description
- Find the settings page \”Admin User Messages\” within the main settings section
- Customize your plugin
- Have fun!
Comming soon, when first FAQ are asked.
Contributors & Developers
“Admin User Messages” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Admin User Messages” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.