- Author: Fahad Mahmood
- Project URI: http://androidbubble.com/blog/wordpress/plugins/add-to-cart-ajax-for-hello-elementor
An addon for WooCommerce compatible theme “Hello Elementor”, a plain-vanilla & lightweight theme for Elementor page builder.
Hello Elementor / Mini Cart
Product Configurator for WooCommerce / Mini Cart
This WordPress plugin is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or any later version. This WordPress plugin is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this WordPress plugin. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- There will now be a Split icon in the to WooCommerce order overview page within the order actions.
Contributors & Developers
“Add to Cart Ajax for Hello Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Add to Cart Ajax for Hello Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WC refresh fragments implemented instead of creating fragments manually. 05/08/2022 [Thanks Filipe Russane]
- Add to cart is not displaying in mini cart, your script is not working. 05/02/2022
- Add to cart buttons will not work for out of stock items. 13/01/2022
- Mini cart open icon and close icon related click event revised. 03/10/2021
- Product Configurator for WooCommerce – compatibility added. 28/09/2021
- Improvements regarding totals in mini cart. 27/09/2021
- Initial commit. 27/09/2021 [Thanks to tomdimond/discoversalkan]