It does what it says. Simple plugin to add a quantity field to woocommerce category/archive page. Your customers can add the quantity straight from the archive/category page.
What do you need to do to make it work?
1. Download the plugin (If you are not installing directly from WordPress)
2. Upload the plugin on to WordPress
3. Activate the plugin
That’s pretty much it! Your plugin is ready and you should see a quantity field on woocommerce category/archive page.
- Upload \”test-plugin.php\” to the \”/wp-content/plugins/\” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the \”Plugins\” menu in WordPress.
- Why are the quantity and add to cart buttons on different lines?
Depending on your theme it can be on different locations but should be a quick css fix. If you are struggling just send me a message.
- How do I take the field off now?
Simple disable the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Add Quantity Field to Woocommerce archives, shop & category” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.