- Easy to design with our drag and drop certificate builder
- Shareable, transferable, verifiable, and OpenBadge compliant
- Blockchain secured
- Easily shared on LinkedIn with just 1 click
Your course content is valuable, and your learners are proud to share their achievements. Make is easy for them.
For instructions to set up this add-on, visit our Help Center.
- Visit https://accredible.com to obtain an API key.
- Install, activate and configure the LearnDash plugin in WordPress.
- Install and activate the Accredible LearnDash Add-on plugin in WordPress.
- Go to the plugin settings, input your API key and select the server region of your Accredible account.
- Ensure if the settings page says “Integraion is up and running“.
Auto issuance configuration:
- Go to the ‘Auto Issuance’ page in the WordPress admin menu.
- Click the ‘New Configuration’ button.
- Select a trigger of credential issuance, a target resource such as a course for course completion, and an Accredible group to issue credentials to.
- Click the ‘Save’ button.
How do I get an API key?
Visit https://accredible.com to obtain a free API key.
Which server region should I select?
If the domain of your Accredible account is
eu.dashboard.accredible.com, you need to select “EU”. Otherwise, please select “US”.
Where should I report issues or bugs?
You can report any issues or bugs on our project GitHub site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Accredible LearnDash Add-on” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Improve group search logic and auto issuance delete UX.
Improve auto issuance form UX/UI.
Add validations to models and improve UI.
Add a dialog behaviour and Accredible issuer info.
Add icon and banner images.
Sanitize all inputs from the request parameters.