Auto post your page, post, custom posts etc to your Twitter! Auto Tweet! Easy one time configuration!
TAuto Poster is a FREE twitter plugin for WordPress. You can use this to publish your site’s posts,pages and custom post types to your twitter profile as soon as you hit the publish button in your site.
The posting process is fully automated and as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Configure your twitter account on which you want to auto post.
- Define your content – configure which content you’d like to auto post (eg. posts,pages and custom post types, select post format, message format and category filters )
- Relax – your every new content will be automatically posted on your twitter increasing the audence and making them viral.
Update your fanbase about your content, wide spread your content and make your content viral!
- Auto post on Twitter Account
- Auto post of new posts, custom post types (you can configure)
- Auto Post filtering as per post types and taxonomies – you can enable auto post for certain post types or certain categories
- Logs available to track all your the auto posts to individual accounts
- Message format configuration ability
- Ability to publish a single wordpress post to twitter profile with just one publish click
- Ability to enable and disable auto post in post screen – you won’t need to go to plugin settings to disable Auto Post
- Ability to shorten URL using Bitly API – you will just need bitly username and API Key.
- Lightweight – Installs in seconds
- User friendly – very easy to configure and setup with all the necesssary step guidance on plugin settings page.
- Super Support
– Dedicated email, forum support
- Free updates
– Get free updates for lifetime.
★ Unlimited Account Support(Configure as many accounts of each as you want) ★ Facebook Auto Post ★ Twitter Auto Post ★ LinkedIn Auto Post ★ Tumblr Auto Post ★ Super support – get support via email/support forum/online chat ★ And many more...
- For premium upgrade, please go here
Some Useful Links
- Support Forum Link: http://accesspressthemes.com/support/
- Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZNcVG3fDE
- Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/AccessPressThemes
Note: PHP version 5.3 or greater required
For a easy installation guide checkout the Installation tab above.
For complete information and documentation regarding plugin,please visit below links.
- Unzip accesspress-twitter-auto-post.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/accesspress-twitter-auto-post
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on TAuto Poster menu in WordPress left admin menu.
What does this plugin do?
This plugin provides the ability to to post your wordpress posts/pages/custom post types to your twitter account automatically.
How will auto post work?
At first, you will need to get all the required credentials and setup the plugin in the plugin settings page and as soon as you configure the plugin completely, then whenever you will publish the post then it will be automatically posted to your twitter account as per your configuration.
Where can I find the documentation for the plugin?
Once you install the plugin , you can check some general documentation about how to use the plugin in the “How to use” panel of the plugin’s settings page.
Contributors & Developers
“TAuto Poster” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Compatibility check with WordPress Version 5.9.3 .
- Checked compatibility with WP version 5.8.
- Update Codebird twitter library to 4.0.0.
- Checked compatibility with WP version 5.7.
- Few backend code refinement
- Fixed session issue shown in wp site health
- WordPress Latest version compatibility checked.
- Few Backend CSS refinement work done.
- Changed banner, thumbnail images.
- Changed plugin name.
- Code Refinement
- Added More WordPress Resources Tab
- Updated how to use section
- Updated the plugin to auto publish the posts inserted programatically or imported from different plugins
- WordPress 4.8 Compatibility Update
- Updated how to use section
- Added missed sanitization for options array while saving into DB
- Updated social media link target in the about section
- Revised about page
- Enqueued Font Awesome CSS locally
- Defined constants using function
- Added atap_init action on plugin’s init
- Added More WordPress Resources Link
- Removed extended license detail from the upgrade section
- Added atap_after_post and atap_error_post hooks on auto post success and failure
- Fixed small bug regarding debug print
- Auto post changed to No for older posts
- Updated success message layout
- Added plugin setup youtube video iframe in how to use section
- Updated upgrade section
- Done some modification in post schedule feature
- Added post scheduled auto post feature
- Update header color for plugin settings page
- Done some codecleanup
- Done some modifications in log section
- Updated how to use section
- Updated backend notes layout
- Updated text domain to match plugin’s slug
- Updated few notes in backend
- Removed shortcodes from posting content
- Changed Menu icon
- Added Upgrade Section
- Escaped output for the fields in plugin settings page
- Checked ABSPATH defined in all included files to prevent mannual URL browsing of file
- Loaded Font Awesome from CDN
- Fixed small bug regarding html tags posting
- Checked API class exists through php to prevent conflict
- Added a note for PHP version required
- Fixed some typos
- Fixed small issue for post types selection on settings page
- Plugin submitted to http://wordpress.org for review and approval
- Plugin approved and committed to http://wordpress.org repository